About Scott Taylor
Scott with wife, Cathy, and son, Drake.
- Attorney and Partner with Miller & Company P.C., a firm focused on programs that support U.S. manufacturers and businesses and job retention in the United States. In this role Scott works with local and state elected officials, as well as members of Congress.
- COMBAT Commissioner, Jackson County’s anti-drug program
- Vice-President, Center School Board
- Former Chair, Liquor Control Board of Review (citizen review panel)
- Former Chair, ReDiscover Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Coordinator, ‘Learn Green Live Green’
- Law Degree from UMKC
- MBA from Rockhurst University, BA in Political Science from KU
Paid for by Committee to Elect Scott Taylor, Lee A. Moore, CPA, Treasurer